So recently we had the privilege of getting a MenstruHeat Review from Nicole Yie, a beauty, fashion, lifestyle and food blogger from Penang, Malaysia! Here’s her experience with MenstruHeat, together with a very comprehensive guide on how to use MenstruHeat. Read the original post here! Nicole blogs at www.nicoleyie.com and you can find her on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
We know that it’s kinda hard for everyone to take good care of our health daily, especially when we were surrounded by many seductive and irresistible fast foods, cold beverages or ice-cream! According to what I know about the female reproductive system, we girls shouldn’t really take a lot of cold foods and drinks as they will lower our body’s energy level and causing the muscles tighten, especially the uterine muscles that leads to menstrual cramps.
However, some of us are already used to this kind of unhealthy daily routine and lifestyle. Menstrual problems such as menstrual cramps, backaches, breakouts, mood-swing or delayed period has become a very common thing for us in this century, and those ache and pain are a nightmare!
If you are one of us, you have come to the right page. Introducing to you my current best friend, MenstruHeat – the Heat Pack for Menstrual Cramps and Backaches!
MenstruHeat is a heat therapy patch that is effective in relieving menstrual cramps and backaches. It is a natural solution to the much dreaded menstrual cramps by taking heat, a traditionally used home remedy, and delivering it in a modern and convenient patch-like product, so that females do not need to rely on pills. Moreover, it provides a source of comfort and security so that females will not feel helpless when “it” hits.
MenstruHeat is made to be highly portable and convenient to use even on the go. It is formulated with a gradual heating technique to reach a therapeutic temperature that will remain for up to 12 hours long. This prevents instant burn on the skin, yet is able to effectively relieve menstrual pains.What makes this heat patch different from others is:
- It has no side effects – MenstruHeat provides 100% natural heat, it contains ZERO medication, is odourless and is safe to use whenever needed.
- It soothes pain – Heat helps to relax the uterine muscles from cramping and is clinically proven to ease menstrual pain and discomfort.
- It’s super convenient – Just peel and paste! MenstruHeat heats up within minutes, no microwave or shaking is needed so that you can be comforted anytime anywhere.
- It’s very long lasting – You might think that using hot towel or water-bottle saves money, but MenstruHeat can last more than 12 hours for all day comfort at work or school, or even throughout the night! Bet that other tricks can never beat this time duration!Usage Direction:
Tear open packaging. Then, just peel and paste. There are 3 usage methods for different people who can withstand different heat temperature:
- For most heat or faster heating: Paste on skin (may reach over 60°C).
- For moderate heat: Paste on underside of shirt.
- For least heat: Paste on top of shirt.Note:-The pack is Air-Activated so do not open if you’re not using it straight as it will gradually heat up within 10 minutes upon contact with air.-Change usage method or remove completely if it gets too hot!
I have more of backaches and tired legs than menstrual cramps when comes to menstrual problem, and I can feel the effectiveness by knowing my backache has reduced, but my legs still felt tired with some ache. With just 1 pack on my 2nd day of period, I did not feel any cramps or ache for the whole 7 days at all!
I started using it at 11.00am in the morning and the heat is strong. I was expecting it to be less hot before 9.00pm as I was in an air-conditioned room from 2.00-7.00pm. But guess what, I could still feel the strong heat at 11.00pm!
While I was in the air-conditioned room, the heat has reduced due to heat transfer, but when I got back to a room temperature condition, the pack returned to the high temperature. This shows that MenstruHeat pack does work for very long hours even though I went to a cooler room!
Overall, this is AMAZING! Just a thin pack that I can just put in my bag and bring every where, and just peel it and use it whenever I need! The effect is really impressive! Definitely recommend this to girls who always complain how painful they were on Facebook!Malaysians! You can now subscribe to MenstruHeat by e-mailing Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose the quantity (2 or more) that you want them to send to you every 2 months! Ikr, it’s so convenient! It’s just like receiving Christmas presents every 2 months!
Latest posts by Yoong Jia Jun (see all)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Menstrual Cups - May 22, 2017
- PAD REVIEW: New Laurier Super Slimguard – Is it actually better? - March 27, 2017
- PAD REVIEW: Yejimiin – Korean Sanitary Pads [건강한 예지미인] - February 27, 2017